LV everyday obsession

Yes I'm obsessed. Think about it all the time, every day. It's a harmless escape from every day worries. Love visiting tpf because no matter what day or time of day, there's always an interesting thread. Pictures are eye candy. I think it's fascinating that we're connected at all times with a global community. I also like that it's my private thing. No one here knows me, and no one from 'real life' knows I'm here.

Great post, I feel exactly the same! :smile:

Yes I'm obsessed. Think about it all the time, every day. It's a harmless escape from every day worries. Love visiting tpf because no matter what day or time of day, there's always an interesting thread. Pictures are eye candy. I think it's fascinating that we're connected at all times with a global community. I also like that it's my private thing. No one here knows me, and no one from 'real life' knows I'm here.

Me too, that's why I never post pictures of hot stamps; I'm worried someone I know will see me on here or figure out my identity which I would hate. TPF is my private escape.

I guess my future was set in stone when as a little girl people would ask me what toy I wanted, and I would say, "I would rather have a purse". My family thought it was funny when I was four.....now in my forties, and lots of handbags later, not so much.

Handbags, jewelry, pugs, and traveling with my family are my joys in life. :smile:

We have so much in common! I like all of those things as well.

I've been really into purses/bags since I was a teen- they are for sure my hobby. It's funny because I've been working on my Ed.D - trying to get motivated to finish it - and more than once I've wished I could write about LV. I sure have done enough "research" to carry through hundreds of pages!

I remember going through some childhood pictures from when I was like a toddler and there were so many photos of me with this purse; sleeping in bed with it, carrying it around with me ect. I asked my mom and she said I was obsessed and took it everywhere I went, so funny thinking about it now.

I did the same thing with my first communion white purse...I carried all the greeting cards family gave me in there and toted it around for a long time. I haven't thought of that since you said your experience ..it's quite fascinating the mind...

I guess my future was set in stone when as a little girl people would ask me what toy I wanted, and I would say, "I would rather have a purse". My family thought it was funny when I was four.....now in my forties, and lots of handbags later, not so much.

Handbags, jewelry, pugs, and traveling with my family are my joys in life. :smile:
Yes! I have been carrying a handbag for as long as I can remember! When I was 4 I went out to lunch with my mom and accidentally left my purse at the restaurant…. we went back for it and fortunately it was still there. I remember feeling lost without it… lol. So I understand completely…. :smile:

I meant the whole day I was constantly checking websites, watch you tube to the point that I'm running out of videos to watch. I'm also running out of goods to buy that I really like. Lol. But bags is all I can think about. Poor DD and DH. Lol