Lv Events

Nice! What kind is it (preview, cocktail party, etc.)?
The previews are ok, not "invite only" and they have new bags out for you to look at and put your name on the list for. The cocktail parties are nice and are "invite only" they have hors d'oeurves and champagne for you and you can buy things...those are somewhat dressy though at the last one I was at, I saw people in JEANS. I didn't wear jeans but I thought it was funny that some people wore jeans to a cocktail party. :Push:
Then there are also more casual invite only parties and you can also buy things here, they have water and white wine and some lighter hors d'oeurves (mostly crackers and cheese or shrimp skewers).

Either way they're all fun and I'd definitely go if given the chance.

I've been to a few LV events and they're lots of fun, even when you're not planning on buying. There are hors d'oeuvres, champagne and lots of eye candy on display. I "discovered" & ended up buying one of my most favorite bags at an event that I had previously never seen so, I always look forward to going. Be careful, if you drink too much champagne, it may loosen your wallet, ;)LOL. I've always gone "dressy jeans" (nice heels, pretty top) style and was comfortable mingling dressed that way. Hope you have lots of fun and post pics if you get some goodies.

I've been to an LV Event in one of the new stores that opened up. It was fun. They had champagne and hors d'oeuvres. There were quite a few people and most were dressed up. We were able to buy bags and look at whatever we wanted to. Oh, and they had a women there doing "purse readings"! LOL! It was a lot of fun.

I like their cocktail events. Pretty good hor'd...I avoid drinking in public so always have to pass on the champagne cos I turn red l*sniffle* Though I couldn't resist half a glass of the new dom perignon vintage 2000 while seated somewhere discreet. haha.

I did take some photos with my handphone of my friend posing with bags, but didn't try going around to photograph the items.

LV events are always fun i have been to several i tend to get an invite around end of the year xmas time. Champagne is flowing and i agree be careful when drinking and shopping! Have fun!

I have been to a few over the years and they are OK ..mostly to encourage you to buy..buy..buy:P I have worn shorts & havs to events as I can't be bothered to dress up for a store I pass everyday:lol:

I went to a trunk show back in September. It was very nice. I had a great time. They served champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. I got to see tons of new items, and of course ended up making a purchase.

Have fun at your event!!