Lv Epi

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
when i first saw the epi's on bags, i didnt like it, then i saws them in wallets...better yet man styled wallets...in manderin and LOVED it. im thinking of buying one, my first LV purchase!
which do you think i should think about:
p.gif
p.gif
p10338451_ph_althero_Mandarin.jpg

p.gif
p10295674_ph_hero.jpg
(but in manderin, 285)

im not so much interested in how many pockets and all, the main thing is the man style, and manderin, and size, so i guess im opting for the second one, what do you guys think?

If you want a manly Louis Vuitton wallet, why not something from the taiga or utah line ? They're definately more masculine, and the leather is amazing !

I love the Epi wallet in orange (is that the manderin color?)! My friend got one and I'm always staring at hers everytime we go out shopping.

It's hard to tell much of a difference from the photo, but I'm sure you'll love the mandarin. I just got my first LV wallet on Saturday, and it's mandarin. It is so fabulous!

i was thinking about it all night....ahh thats it im a goner, im thinking about bags when i could be sleeping...oh god it would be amazing if i had that wallet, that Antigua Cabas GM in white and black and cruise cabas gm in burgendy...

id rather get a low key LV wallet and then splurge on a classic chanel since everyone has LV, and everyone tells me how they dont see chanel around as much, seems like a good bag to invest in you know?