LV epi speedy 25 or Phili Stein watch???

1. please help me decide... LV epi speedy 25 or Philip Stein watch color white? pls tell me the reasons why.. hehehe! i need your opinion. thanks!!:smile:
    philip stein white.jpg

2. I vote LV! In my book, LV trumps everything else!! Well....except for maybe Hermes.

3. I agree with traci, then again I never wear a watch

4. I Love The Epi Speedy......But, This Philip Stein Is A Stunner. I Hate To Ask: Do You "need" One More Than Another? Just Thought I'd Ask.

Truefully If I Was In Love With A Watch (I Have Quite A Few Watches, But This Means I Need It!!!).......Than Forget The Speedy It Will Always Come Around.

Now, If It's Just Another Watch.....Get The Speedy!!!!!

5. LV! just because i'm more into handbags than watches. :P

6. LV, not just a fad.
    Isn't Stein that watch with the chip that is supposed to disperse electronic waves??
    I heard it is useless in reality & kind of a fraud. Sorry,I think it's a passing fancy.

7. I love a nice watch but i say get the bag unless you really need a watch

8. Lv..

9. a watch.

10. Right now, watch! :P

11. thanks everyone for your opinion but i bought the LV epi speedy 25 last month July. hahaha!:nuts: here's the picture of the epi mandarin speedy 25 i bought.

IMG_5171.jpg IMG_5172.jpg IMG_5173.jpg IMG_5174.jpg IMG_5175.jpg

12. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: Congrats!!! The color is simply stunning!:tender: Maybe watch next time:graucho: LOL ! Thanks for sharing:flowers:

13. Ooooh! Congrats! Your Speedy is gorgeous!!!!:yahoo: Great choice!:yes:

14. Gorgeous bag. Congrats! Thanx for sharing!

15. Congrats, shes beautiful:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice