Lv epi noe original -thoughts

Hi, not sure whether you received a response to your query. The Noe is an awesome bag, very lightweight and spacious. I own the Noe in the monogram and the epi in fuchsia. The epi is generally a reslient leather, very hardwearing and can hid scratches well. It is also lightweight and you do not need to worry about water marks or stains (within reason!). It is a timeless all-weather bag.

Hello, This is my first post. I am a Noe lover and want to know your thoughts on the discontinued epi noe as far as durability, etc. Thank you!
i just bought a 2nd hand epi noe a few weeks ago, it’s been raining here so I haven’t worn it. The leather is pretty stiff and sturdy so the epi leather will take longer to soften up compare to Noe mono.

Hello! I have an epi noe from 1996 that I've had for two years. It is a very, very durable bag. The epi leather maintains it's shape and is great all-weather. Mine is the really big GM size, but it really isn't that heavy. I do use an insert because it tends to be a "blackhole" type of bag. I highly recommend epi leather - I was not a fan until I purchased a couple of things and it really is so hard-wearing, a little more understated, and elegant. A speedy in epi looks great too.
n.jpg

Hello! I have an epi noe from 1996 that I've had for two years. It is a very, very durable bag. The epi leather maintains it's shape and is great all-weather. Mine is the really big GM size, but it really isn't that heavy. I do use an insert because it tends to be a "blackhole" type of bag. I highly recommend epi leather - I was not a fan until I purchased a couple of things and it really is so hard-wearing, a little more understated, and elegant. A speedy in epi looks great too.
View attachment 4821453
For 1996 model, yours looks so new and well looked after! Nice purchase!! Couldn’t justify a new epi one back then and the preloved ones I came across in the last few years were not well looked after or else it was in a colour that wouldn’t go well with any of my outfits.

I own the men’s smart wallet in black epi leather and absolutely love it! The epi leather still looks very nice and it’s very durable, I’ve had it for 2.5 years. If you can find a good epi leather one, I’d recommend it, I’m pretty excited to use mine! I ended up purchasing a preloved in the colour Quetsche. : )

Reactions: themeanreds
What bag inserts do you all use for the epi noe?

I have one from Handbag angels which is softer than the ones I usually buy from eBay for £6. I actually prefer the cheaper eBay inserts as they are structured and durable. I have a large one from eBay and I store my Chanel Reissue 226 inside her dust bag and then place her inside the insert. This way nothing can bump or graze her to cause damage to the leather and the leather can still breath whilst in storage. I hope that helps.

I have an Epi petit from 98 in excellent condition. It has no structure loss at all so it’s shaped like the Neo Noé. It’s hard to find one in that shape and condition. I love mine. Vintage Epi is great. There is a difference between new and vintage Epi for sure. I have 90s Epi, early 2000s and then current day. 90s is the best as far as quality. IMG_1870.jpeg