LV EPI Lussac Yay or nay

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know this is an old style bag. But I like the look of it. Any owner of this bag? Yay or nay?

p10333052_ph_hero.jpg
  2. Anyone?:sick:

3. I think it's a yay, shaped like an alma but can be carried on the shoulder ! Very chic and professional looking.

4. I say yay.

Like Ayla said its a professional looking bag. I like it

5. yay...i really love it! very professional and understated.

6. Ditto!!! :biggrin:

7. I like it very much!!

8. Yay. I keep looking at it as a possible "light duty" work tote. It looks neat, sleek and professional.

9. yay

10. I love it...I wish they'd make one like that in monogram or Damier. (If there is one like that in monogram or Damier, please let me know.:shame: :lol: ) I'd love a shoulder Alma. :amuse:

11. I Love It!

12. Thanks everyone. I just ordered it. :biggrin:

13. great choice!!! please post pics as soon as you get it!!!

14. I don't like the triangular shape where the strap and the bag meets but I like the bag itself as a whole.

15. YAY! Love the sleek style of this bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice