LV epi leather Alma vs balanciaga city bag help!

Epi alma for sure. I read that the white Bal bags tend to turn yellowish with use. Epi will be more durable and easier to care for. Plus, love the classy design of alma (especially if you look good with structured bags). I tried on thje Bal City and didn't like the look on me at all!

Epi Alma. I have four Bals, but my LVs are my favorites. Plus, Bal leather has to be babied bigtime!

Epi is SO DURABLE and Alma is such a classic.

As a long time Balenciaga collector I would definately say the Alma. Bal bags show wear almost immediately, I've been selling mine off one at a time. Some people do like that look, but for the long haul I'd got with the EPI.

As a long time Balenciaga collector I would definately say the Alma. Bal bags show wear almost immediately, I've been selling mine off one at a time. Some people do like that look, but for the long haul I'd got with the EPI.
I agree, Balenciaga shows wear immediately a matter of fact it you look at it too hard it shows wear. So I would say Epi.

I'm with bpurse and momofgirls. I know alot of girls love the look of Bal leather as it wears, not me.