LV empreinte speedy

Amore_LV

O.G.
Apr 1, 2013
Since the bag is now retired... I found a pre loved rose colored one but for a cheaper price I can purchase a brand new monogram speedy B. Do you think the empreinte speedy will be a good investment or go out of style?

I went to my local store and called client services. It’s also unavailable online is size 25. I will try a different store.

Here’s a trick you can try.. if you’re in the US. I did inquire at the store when I was buying my purse why the empreinte speedy wasn’t showing up on the US website. Change your country to UK and then search for the empreinte speedy.. it will show up. Add it to your wish list.. then go back to US website. The bag should still show up and I just did this and the noir is add to bag at the moment. Not sure what color you’re looking for?

Here’s a trick you can try.. if you’re in the US. I did inquire at the store when I was buying my purse why the empreinte speedy wasn’t showing up on the US website. Change your country to UK and then search for the empreinte speedy.. it will show up. Add it to your wish list.. then go back to US website. The bag should still show up and I just did this and the noir is add to bag at the moment. Not sure what color you’re looking for?
Thank you for the tip! I was wondering the same.. went in to my local LV & they had it in store. I tried it on & fell in love with it all over again. It is now in my cart ready to be purchased for Christmas ❤️

Reactions: sunnyore

Thank you! I’m trying it now. I want the rose poudre. :smile: fingers crossed it works!

Its not showing up on the us site for me. It shows up on the eu site. I saved to my wishlist and when I went back to the us site, it doesn’t show up. You are lucky if you are able to order online.
I did the trick with saving the bag in the wish list from uk site and then go to the us site - all just out of curiosity )) this bag is well beyond my budget but it’s really beautiful in this color and leather, I would accept it as a gift in a heartbeat :yes: I added the bag to the cart and it showed “proceed” - I’m not going any further ))

I did the trick with saving the bag in the wish list from uk site and then go to the us site - all just out of curiosity )) this bag is well beyond my budget but it’s really beautiful in this color and leather, I would accept it as a gift in a heartbeat :yes: I added the bag to the cart and it showed “proceed” - I’m not going any further ))

Thanks! Going to try again :smile: