LV Empreinte Key Pouch - Grape or Rose Ballerine??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I wanted to get the Empreinte key pouch but is struggling with the color selection.. I am in love with the color Rose Ballerine but wonder how well this color will hold up.. I'm not super careful and always has quite a bit of stuff in my bag.. the alternative is the Grape color.

Any advice or thoughts, fellow TPFs?

Thanks!

2. I don't think you can get the RB key pouch anymore? I think it was a limited color. I love the noir personally

3. I love the RB too but I know I won't be able to keep it clean :P It would bother me too much to see it get scuffed and marked!

The grape looks lovely in pictures, the colour is growing on me. But yes, the noir is stunning! My personal fave!

4. I love the RB but I'd never get it because color transfer or damage would be too easy. :smile:

5. I love the noir and it shows very little to no sign of wear but I'm biased since I've had mine for 1 1/2.

6. Have you identified a source for these items or plan to go preloved? I thought both were supposedly sold out and finished worldwide. Would be cool if that's not true.

7. Grape, less stress it's a nice pop of color.

8. I agree. I have the grape one and I love it, the color looks different in various lighting.

9. I would go with Grape or another color.

10. Both are beautiful colors! I love the RB too bad both of these colors are seasonal.

11. Yeah RB would be too hard to take care of, and if it got dirty it would bother me. It's a very light and delicate colour. I have seen pictures of grape and its beautiful. Have you thought of getting denim or poppy? Those are new colours and gorgeous especially the denim blue. It changes colour in different lighting.

12. Love the RB,such a feminine color💕💕

13. Are they bringing back the RB key pouch? You should get it- it's gorgeous. I've used mine daily for almost a year to store cards and it still looks great. I got a few smudges on it but I was able to use a baby wipe to get them off. I usually stay away from light colored slg's but I hunted this one down!

14. I have noir and midnight blue and they still look amazing. I think rose ballerine is beautiful however if you were going to use this for keys it will be handled a great deal so I feel a bright color or a dark color like noir is best suited for this item.

15. I would choose grape. I would have a hard time keeping RB clean. Good luck deciding!