LV Employment

Except...you have to wait for about 3 months after new pieces are released before you can buy them. So by that time, they may already be sold out. I wouldn't suggest working there if you really are into the new collections that are released during the year, which includes all the limited edition collections.

LV must be an awesome employer. I heard that employees get steep discounts on last season's shoes!!! I have a career now so I obviously can't work retail at LV, but I would do it in a heartbeat if I was in college. And I would spend it ALL on bags! That's what happened when I worked at Victoria's Secret as a part time job throughout college. All my money went right back there. I was broke, but I had the nicest panties on campus!

Lvbabydoll said:
Except...you have to wait for about 3 months after new pieces are released before you can buy them. So by that time, they may already be sold out. I wouldn't suggest working there if you really are into the new collections that are released during the year, which includes all the limited edition collections.

Great point. Thank goodness I'm a Monogram Canvas girl.

If I worked at LV I would need to have another job, because everything I made at LV would go right back to them!:yahoo:
I would have a full time job, TONS of bags and no home! LOL

Good luck that would be awesome. If you get it, lets hope your able to come home with your paycheck. LOL (Just pay me in bags, keep the check)

Hey there,
I work at the LV store in Newport - Fashion Island (located in Neiman Marcus.) I'm part time with the company, but if you are full time they have great benefits - whatever you can think of, they have it...(not to mention I'm jealous cause yeah my co workers who are full time, get personal days... vacation days, 401K etc..) Even at part time you still can get the 401K Plan, but yeah no paid personal/vacation days...which sucks... ha.)

Just so you know the company does not do the comission deal... in fact all your sales are combined to see if your store can get the quarterly bonuses. Sure, you do get credit for the sales...but yeah no comission. Its all a group effort... (unfortunately my store fell short of our bonus) but yeah the SF stores... I hear are good up north.

Your pay - like any job will be based on your experience...

I hope you at least try work for the company... not to mention the discounts are great - which is just a good privilege the company provides which of course they are not obiligated by no means to give :smile:

It would be so cool to work at LV, surrounded by bags and that lovely leathery smell, I love the smell of LV, haha.

Good luck with the interview, it would be great if we really had a REAL LV SA at PurseForum & you can inform us about the latest news from LV