LV Ellipse MM - still popular?

anna401

Feb 10, 2009
Hello everyone! About 9 or 10 years ago, my husband bought me a Louis Vuitton mono ellipse MM (after I had seen Madonna wearing one in a fashion magazine) and at that time I wore it frequenlty and proudly.
It has been in my closet for the last couple of years now, tucked away safely in its dust bag.
I never see anyone wearing that design anymore. Is it not popular anymore? Should I care?
Thanks.

You shouldnt care ! It is a lovely present , and if you love it , wear it !
Louis Vuitton is still popular , and the ellipse is a lovely bag , you maybe don't see a lot of them , but I think this is because they don't fake this design

Hello everyone! About 9 or 10 years ago, my husband bought me a Louis Vuitton mono ellipse MM (after I had seen Madonna wearing one in a fashion magazine) and at that time I wore it frequenlty and proudly.
It has been in my closet for the last couple of years now, tucked away safely in its dust bag.
I never see anyone wearing that design anymore. Is it not popular anymore? Should I care?
Thanks.
I say where it! I have the same bag and I LIKE that I DONT see everyone else wearing it. It's still super fashionable!

Thank you for your replies. I trust your opinions because you are all purse (especially LV) savvy.

I'll bring it out of retirement and show it off again.

p.s. I love the purse forum - just discovered it the other day!