LV Dust Bag?

cutiek1t

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
I just receive my bag from ebay today the bag is authentic since i compare every single details,but the dust bag is not as smooth as the one that i have purchased from LV store, the one i have is made in India is smooth, the one i got from ebay is made in Italy the color is very similar but not as smooth. Can any of you ladies check your and please let me know.Thanks

Is it the same color? If so, this was the previous version of the current dustbag and was made for a couple of years starting in about 2005. It's a much stiffer cotton and isn't very soft.

Is it the same color? If so, this was the previous version of the current dustbag and was made for a couple of years starting in about 2005. It's a much stiffer cotton and isn't very soft.
Yeah, the color is very close but you right much stiffer and not as soft as the one made in India so i guess is good right? Thanks

Yes, LV made a similar dust cover in color several years ago for approx 18 months. It is also 100% cotton, but it has more of a linen feel to it, stiffer and thinner than the current ones. For some reason these dust covers did not hold up as well and LV changed them less than 2 years later to what they are giving today.