LV didn't memo all stores regarding new release date for Mirage!

Thanks gals!!! I'll post pics tomorrow...my camera sucks, so I need some good lighting. I really love the bag and I'm thrilled with it!

Danielle,
Is it NM that you're dealing with? Tell your SA to call the NM in Vegas to veryify......that's where I got mine. The manager there even called another manager at another NM to let her know the date was moved up. It's worth a try!

To begin, I am WL for a Griet in Black and I want mine on release day (shouldn't I ??) Anyways, I checked with Houston Galleria LV store and they said the release day isn't until October/November. Hoping to hear the answer I want, I called 1866 today and they said the release day is the end of September. Again, not satisfied with those 2 answers, I called My regular SA at the Dallas Galleria and they said it isn't until October.

:sad: I don't know why the release day of the Griet and the Speedy would be different? Does anyone else know ?

I finally got the chance to speak with my LV SA this afternoon regarding the Mirage Speedy. Unfortunately, her LV store did not receive the memo from LV Corp. stating that the Mirage Speedy was actually released on Sept. 10th. She even double checked this with the Store Manager. I was also informed that it was too late in the afternoon for them to try to call any of the East Coast stores (NY & FL) to confirm the new release date (Sept. 10). What's even worse is that I'm actually #2 on the store's wait list for a bordeaux Speedy..... GRRRRR.... this is after being told a few weeks ago by two different SAs that I was #1 on the wait list for the bordeaux :cursing:

I called today to confirm that a friend's speedy has been sent out and the girl on the phone (granted, she wasnt my SA, thank goodness) thought I said "mirror speedy" and proceeded to give me a very rude "those have been gone since December." When I corrected her and told her I said "mirage speedy", she was like "oh we havent even received those in yet, no way we couldve done a charge send for you. wait.... whats your name? ...oops, i found you, yes it was sent out yesterday." :bagslap:

arghh!

^^ Hey Jen, what color Mirage Speedy did your friend wait list for? At least your LV store is releasing/sending out the Speedy before Sept. 15th. My store isn't budging and therefore won't release any of their Mirage Speedys until the 15th. Go figure.

That stinks, expy!!! I had the same thing happen to me at the other store I waitlisted at....still didn't get a call from them anyways, but I waitlisted way back and was told I was #1. Went in on Saturday and was told I was #2. It ticked me off because I buy everything there. When NM called me on Sunday, I took the mirage from them. LOL I just was ticked that my regular LV store apparently forgot about me and I ended up being #2.

^^ I completely understand how you feel, girlsgottoshop, but I'm glad to hear that you were finally able to acquire your Mirage Speedy despite the mishap with your regular LV store. Unfortunately, I only wait listed for the Mirage Speedy at this one LV store because they stated that I was #1 on their list for the bordeaux Speedy. My SA keeps telling me not to worry as they're due to get another bordeaux Speedy in by Sept. 15th. We'll see if that's the case. Going forward, I'll be sure to wait list at a couple of LV stores for any L.E. items that I'm interested in. Enjoy your Mirage Speedy!