LV Diane Bag

Anyone else order online today? I did and it’s coming in 2 days
Yes. I hate the strap so bad but figure I can pair it with something else. Someone said maybe it has a leather strap, but I didn't see that in the listing? I didn't get a shipping notice but it said the 16th-20th. I was gonna skip buying it but liked the interior and my canvas one so much.

Reactions: nicole0612
Yes. I hate the strap so bad but figure I can pair it with something else. Someone said maybe it has a leather strap, but I didn't see that in the listing? I didn't get a shipping notice but it said the 16th-20th. I was gonna skip buying it but liked the interior and my canvas one so much.
Congrats on your new bag! I love it in black. I have the canvas bag, but I sold the jacquard strap and added the vachetta adjustable strap. I plan on getting the black bag when I visit Greece later this year. I hope you share pics when your bag arrives.

Reactions: Northern nina
I dislike the woven straps they're pairing with classy bags!

I didn't realize this bag was so small inside and does not hold my items. My on the go PM holds more items then the Diane. So I have my sunglasses in the case, victorine wallet, a few loose items and 3 pens in it. I found I need to remove my sunglasses from the case and scatter my misc. items around in order for them to fit in this bag.

What are you all putting in your Diane bags.... I need help with organizing the bag properly. Thanks.

Reactions: S*A*K
I got my bag. It's ok. It's really really saggy on the bottom. Can anyone else who purchases please confirm if theirs is the same? I like it but I'm not wowed.
No my bag does not sag at the bottom at all. It's very stable, and structured. Right, I feel a little disappointed with my bag too because I am shocked it holds so few items in it but looks large on the outside.

I didn't realize this bag was so small inside and does not hold my items. My on the go PM holds more items then the Diane. So I have my sunglasses in the case, victorine wallet, a few loose items and 3 pens in it. I found I need to remove my sunglasses from the case and scatter my misc. items around in order for them to fit in this bag.

What are you all putting in your Diane bags.... I need help with organizing the bag properly. Thanks.
I use a small wallet, the mini pochette, glasses in a soft case and the phone either inside or the back pocket. I use the zipper part for papers. I put a face mask inside and hand sanitizer to the side. It's big enough for my needs but you are right, it does look bigger than it is. I hope I didn't get a lemon, lol, it's not structured like yours.

I use a small wallet, the mini pochette, glasses in a soft case and the phone either inside or the back pocket. I use the zipper part for papers. I put a face mask inside and hand sanitizer to the side. It's big enough for my needs but you are right, it does look bigger than it is. I hope I didn't get a lemon, lol, it's not structured like yours.
I have the black empriente Diane, do you have the monogram?