LV Dept Store discount?

I do not think so. iI called the other day to confirm I could use my Macy's gift cards in the LV in Macy's and they said I can use gift cards but no discount cards. But they are not technically part of saks or bloomies or Macy's they just lease the space.

I do not think so. iI called the other day to confirm I could use my Macy's gift cards in the LV in Macy's and they said I can use gift cards but no discount cards. But they are not technically part of saks or bloomies or Macy's they just lease the space.

Exactly what I was told by a SA at the LV in Macy's Herald Square. I asked back in 2010, I was able to use my Macy's gift card to purchase my Eva.

Is it possible to get the 10% discount on LV from dept store CCs? Like Saks and Bloomies if I open a card?

You could open a new credit card which gives you a promotion, like spend $2000 in the next 3 months and get $250, or someting like that...
Take a look at what Chase and Amex have to offer.

You can earn points using your Saks card, even on LV purchases, (exclusion on triple point events), and after the year is over you automatically earn a gift card from all of the points, which can be used anywhere in the store, including LV. I take advantage of this perk every year.

Amex has membership rewards which you can earn a gift card to Saks and LV will accept the gift card. I got an $800 gift card and the rest was my Xmas present so I got a Totally MM. HTH