LV Dentelle: Okay for Everyday?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi TPF'ers!
    I've been eying the LE Dentelle line lately and have been considering getting a silver BH or Speedy. I love the lace pattern! But I was wondering if you girls think that Dentelle is okay to wear regularly? I switch out my bags so I was thinking maybe I'd wear it every few days. I heard the lace is pretty sturdy, is that true? & do you think that the design is versatile to wear w/ both casual and formal clothes, or is it too fancy for everyday?

Thanks in advance! Look forward to your opinions! :smile:

2. I have the Dentelle Gold Batignolles Horizontal. This bag is part of my regular bag rotation and I wear it casual and to work. I feel it is perfect for everyday. Get it!

3. I love this bag! Definitely get one!

4. I have the gold speedy and I love it! the lace is very durable and I can use it for school or work, dressed up or down. I say get it!

5. I have the gold Dentelle Sarah wallet. I use it everyday and I think it is very durable. However, once in a while you will see some loose threads. I talked to my SA and she said that this is normal for the Dentelle line. There's nothing you can do about it. She said just snip it with a sharp scissors, so I did and it looks like new again!

I love the lace pattern. I think it is one of the best LE lines.

6. why not? it'd be fine.

7. I don't own one of the bags but I've been eyeing the BH in silver as well. I would carry it with everything, dressy or casual, and it appears to be very durable. It looks so much prettier IRL than in pictures, I never would have considered the bag until I saw someone carrying it, it's gorgeous, and she was in jeans, a t-shirt and sweater, it looked adorable. I'd go for it! Good luck!

8. I have the silver BH and LOVE it!!! I wear it with anything!!! One of my favorite pieces!

9. I love it - I regret not getting the speedy so much! If you can find a good one, then I would get it.

10. Get it! It's a beautiful line. I have the Silver Fersen and it has held up very well.

11. Have a friend that has the gold speedy and matching wallet, it is her everyday bag, and just so lovely!!

12. Definitely it can be an everyday bag!

13. agree -- you can dress it up or down

14. yes, of course it is nice for everyday use. u are going to love this bag :smile:

15. I'd wear it everyday for sure! Mono is pretty casual IMO, and it really depends on how you wear it. I think it would look wonderful with jeans.