LV Denim?

denim looks fabulous with a patina!!!!
i got my mini pleaty last christmas, and i love it soo much!
i have always loved the denim!
i think as the denim gets older, it sort of..bakes...i dont know how to put it, but it loses its softness...

Do you think that is good? or bad? As in when the denim gets older, it bakes and it loses its softeness? So like it stiffens? :sad:

The denim collection is gorgeous IMO. :yes:

yeah right when i saw the denim line, i knew i had to have the platy, and i got it! its hard to keep its cute shape tho, i either need to fill it or stuff a scarf in it. or it will sag especially with heavy stuff.

After I get my MC Ursula, the denim is next on my list. I want it in black however and I hope it comes out soon! I'm torn between the mini pleaty and the baggy PM. I don't have any small LV bags, that is why I'm considering the mini pleaty.
Anyone got any advise on which denim bag I should get?

I love Denim line but at first don't wanna pay that much for a type of Denim bag. Anyway, later found that Denim bags are not that cheap. Chanel denim bags are always expensive too.

I think it is a great bag with a casual look. I didn't wear mine out yet but soon.

I love mine!!!
I also thought that the denim line looks cheap, so 80's or like grandma's curtains and couches,hehehe, but when i saw it IRL, it's not.Really different from pictures I've seen.
It's casual yet chic.