LV denim- opinion?

sophia618 said:
i would carry my pink baggy PM all year long! i'm in sunny Florida!! :smile:

well, except for today --- cought in terrible storm on the way home from work, i had to put my MC speedy in a huge black trash bag to protect from the rain....! :shrugs:

Hmm....yep here too! I'm in So. Calif. It's HOT as heck right now!! ...in the 100s. Even in Fall it's sunny and warm...Seems we rarely have rain. In the Winter it's just cold. But not real cold.

So ya...I think it should be ok for me to wear my pink baggy gm year round. Ya, it's summery...but if the weather's nice out..then why not?:smile:

I was (too) excited about the Denim line but when I finally saw the bags live in the store, I was very disappointed. :sad: They looked and felt like some of the horrible saggy denim bags and rucksacks I had as a kid in the late 80's! :wtf: I was expecting the denim to be thicker and the bags more structured. To me they didn't have this typical luxurious touch that most LV bags do, instead they seemed slightly washed off.

I love classic LV bags in Mono, MC, Damier and Epi, and I'm not into the trendier vinyl, suede or denim bags.

I have been wanting the Baggy GM for a while now and I think I am gonna get it in a couple weeks when I go away. But I found that the material is pretty thin, but that makes it really slouchy and casual, which I love. I also don't think it is a seasonal bag, JMO, at least not the blue denim.

For me it would've been a seasonal bag here in Northern Europe where I would only carry it in the summertime. Not a very practical material when it's cold, snowing or raining most of the time.

Btw, is the material hard to clean?