LV denim- opinion?

1. hey girls,

just wante to get your opinion on the LV denims... i kind of like it, b/c it's causal and hip, soft... but want to hear from you why you might like or dislike them...

2. I only have a Neo speedy. I think the only dislike I have is that it's a seasonal bag. Otherwise, it's great! What are you thinking of getting?

3. you think it's seasonal? Like only during the summer?

i was thinking of maybe a pleaty or a baggy, not sure what size in either blue or green.

4. I love it and I don't think the blue denim is seasonal

5. I have the denim pleaty and love it heaps....

6. Yes, I do think it's seasonal for where I live. I use it in the late spring/summer/maybe early fall. I was looking at green baggy pm last time I was at the store!!! Such great bag!!!

7. I saw the the fuschia neo speedy yesterday at Holt's in Yorkdale and I fell in love with it. Unfortunately I can't buy it right now...

8. i love my green baggy, and from my understanding, the blue is not seasonal but the green and fuschia are seasonal colours.

9. I have the green baggy GM and I love it. It is a great bag. So soft, light and fun! You will love the denim line!

10. I love my fuchsia neo speedy. I'm carrying it all the time this summer. It brightens up an outfit & is very light to carry. I would recommend the denim line.

11. I love the denim, I've been aching for a baggy pm for ever !

12. Same here. I have the Denim Speedy and wouldn't wear her during the wet and dirty winter here in Germany. Apart from that I would wear my Speedy the whole year. It's such a great bag :love:

13. I think the mini pleaty (which is the only denim bag I have) :love: is a lightweight bag, but still denim which is basically a year-round fabric, so I will wear it as long as I don't have to put on those darn down jackets! :rant: Here's a pic (not such a good one I'm afraid):

me&denimminipleaty.jpg
  14. I have the Denim Baggy PM and I love it!

Pros: looks fab in the summer, bright, eye-catching
    Cons: IMO, can't wear in winter as too thin

15. bump

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice