Lv Denim In Pink And Green!

Denimbaggy said:
DOUBLE the price !!!! i dont think so,here the pic post by "northernbelle33"....640

Thanks for the picture! But yes, the book I was looking at in the LV boutique said over $1400 CND for the pink mini pleaty. I showed the price to the SA and it was the pleaty in your photograph. He didn't know why the price was like that - all he could suggest was that this is the price LV might like to propose but it COULD change. Gee, I hope so :weird:.

i just rang my local SA...they are not very sure about the prices yet....she said it should be the same....basiclly no changes just diffrent colour in the same style,they might also receive the new style too.........
they will having more info about this coloured denim next few week....

Denimbaggy said:
i just rang my local SA...they are not very sure about the prices yet....she said it should be the same....basiclly no changes just diffrent colour in the same style,they might also receive the new style too.........
they will having more info about this coloured denim next few week....

Thank you!

:nuts: :nuts: my parents are going to kick me soooon :nuts:

god ... i just purchased a fendi last week and now having my eyez on either dior gaucho or Paddy:nuts: + re issue in summer * new colorz*:nuts: + now new LV denim * i have neo speedy though* but i would love 2 have another shape in the new colorz ....

plzzzzz girlz i do need shelter in casse i got kicked:lol:

seriously we need extra pix and info .. about me am calling my local boutique and ask them for further info ..:idea:

Courtesy of my friend Karen, this ad has not yet been released:

Gisele_Press_2.jpg

Enjoy!

I'm on the waiting list for the fuschia, although I don't understand why they would call such a light shade of pink - fuschia! I still really love the blue though but still deciding on whether I want another mini or the regular pleaty. Does anyone know if there are any new styles coming out?