LV Denim Baggy - still ok to use?

Jan 26, 2011
I have a Louis Vuitton Blue Monogram Denim Baggy PM Bag that I bought back in dec 2005. I used to wear it almost everyday for 3 years. (Basically I stopped a few months before my daughter was born.) I was wondering if you ladies think this style is still good or if it is outdated now. I wore it only once this summer to try it out again. It's in great condition. I wondered if it was worth it even to sell now or if I should just hold onto it for my collection. I don't mind keeping it and not using it so much. Honestly, I have such fond memories of the bag. If you saw a gal wearing this bag now, what would you think? This is what the bag looks like: http://www.yoogiscloset.com/p-18111-louis-vuitton-blue-monogram-denim-baggy-pm-bag.aspx
I like that it had the style of MJ bags at the time.

Btw, I have been so addicted to this forum since June. I cleaned out my bag collection and realized that LV bags have the most wear in my closet over the last 12 years. Got a Neverfull MM for Xmas from my hubs but I was paranoid it would sell out and for a price increase that he bought it before thanksgiving and it's sitting boxed in the closet. Of course I did take it out one night when everyone was sleeping to try it on again! Haha.

Depends how old the person wearing it was. It looks very youthful IMO. I'm not really a fan of the denim bags/shoes thing but it is cute and I know it is still popular.

If you love it wear it. I have a denim mini pleaty that was a gift, and I do not wear it often but it is in the rotation.

I think your bag is super cute and looks great with casual outfits.

I haven't seen my Baggy PM in ages. I tucked it away in its dustbag and box and I haven't touched it since. I do feel like it's quite old but I still believe that you should wear what you love! I would still def wear it if I had the chance to!

The denim baggy is an adorable bag! I think part of owning fabulous bags is carrying them. In my opinion, a bag does NOT have to be from a recent release to be fabulous. Think about it this way, how many people would love to have that bag? If you have it, carry it, love it, and enjoy it!

Denim line is so unique. Just purchased a pink denim Neo Speedy on Ebay myself and excited to receive it. Also have Blue denim Cabas MM i wear here in hawaii ALL the time. Be creative! Enjoy tour bag or sell it on Ebay!

I agree with everyone else - why not! Although not my personal style I do still think it's pretty cute, and think it would look fabulous with casual outfits, and especially in the summer! I'm not sure why, it just screams "summer day" to me, which is a good thing! (I absolutely live for the summer, haha!) Plus I honestly have never seen a real one where I live, which makes it - to me - quite unique, which would definitely be another great reason to rock it.