LV demi lune vs Bottega veneta

Which BV bag do you have? To be honest, for me, I would not necessarily have to know which one. I would choose BV anything over the perforated line of LV. I like LV's classic lines better. You might get sick of the perforated line after a while, whereas BV, it's something that's timeless. But, if you are looking for a fun bag, I guess you can consider the perforated. HTH!

Have you try both bags? Which one you like best on you? The LV perf demi lune also cute I think and it looks like a fun bag to wear. But Bv is classic and elegant.

It sounds like you've already made up your mind. If the BV doesn't look right on you or you don't LOVE it, then there's no reason to hold onto it regardless of what other say. If you heart the LV perforated, then keep it and sell the BV. I'm sure you'll be able to sell it w/no problem. Good luck on getting the walls painted. A house can look so different and upgraded w/new walls!

bella1 said:
It sounds like you've already made up your mind. If the BV doesn't look right on you or you don't LOVE it, then there's no reason to hold onto it regardless of what other say. If you heart the LV perforated, then keep it and sell the BV. I'm sure you'll be able to sell it w/no problem. Good luck on getting the walls painted. A house can look so different and upgraded w/new walls!

I agree with bella. Good luck on your house project!