LV delivery updates to your home

riariaria

Aug 29, 2020
I just ordered my first LV purchase from the website for a late graduation gift to myself: the mono key pouch! They sent me an email saying that they shipped it and I signed up for delivery updates. Since the package requires a signature, I was wondering if they would usually send a text message that they’re about to come so that I could get ready to go outside to sign and accept the package. My house is kind of in a weird area... it’s behind a gate and there’s another house in front (not directly in front but pretty much near the gate) of the gate. Because of it, my packages usually get sent to the house in front. (sorry if it doesn’t make sense) I’m a little worried that they’ll get the houses mixed up haha.. usually with text updates from other carriers, they text me that my package is out for delivery but it doesn’t come until 3-4 hours later. I could stand outside and wait for the package to arrive but I don’t want to stand outside all day XD

I normally get the text messages late in the afternoon sometimes even after the package has already arrived. Luckily, I have a UPS account so I am able to follow my package when it is out for delivery so I know when the driver will get here.

Reactions: riariaria
I normally get the text messages late in the afternoon sometimes even after the package has already arrived. Luckily, I have a UPS account so I am able to follow my package when it is out for delivery so I know when the driver will get here.
Ahh, ok. Thank you! I made a UPS account so I hope I’ll be able to know when the driver will get here. Thanks again :smile: