LV delivery question???

fancynancy

I NEED a new bag!!!!
Previously I've only purchased from LV store - 1st time purchasing online. LV shipped my bag on Saturday and I'm wondering when it will get here. Also - will I have to sign for it or will they leave it on my doorstep? I'm starting to obsess a little because I have to do 12 hr. shifts on Monday & Tuesday. I'm hoping they will leave it on my doorstep (I'm in kind of a sheltered community with a little roof over my front porch so I feel it would be safe). I guess I'm just dying to get my bag and am not the patiently waiting kind of person!!!!! :amuse:

etk123

Call me Kiki
O.G.
Nov 9, 2010
the garden state
I know it's sooo hard to wait! I've always had to sign so I end up sitting home all day waiting. Now I have anything with signature required sent to Dhs work since there's always someone there during business hours.

warden2

O.G.
Sep 13, 2009
I'm the same way. They will NOT leave it at the doorstep. It requires a signature, so if you live in an apt. they will take it to the front office or attempt a total of 3 times before they send it back. You can contact them once they leave the slip on your door to pick it up yourself. I wish we could schedule the delivery-Like Tuesday 5-7 pm or something like that! LOL

Amy Bredemus

Purse Hungry!
Oct 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
LV always requires a signature, however my last shipment had a note from Fedex that if I signed the note and stuck the note to my front door, that gave them permission to leave it at my doorstep. I can't wait for your reveal!

Stacy31

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
They always require a signature--I usually have mine sent next day delivery to my office----but don't worry--the FedEx delivery person should leave a note on your door with a number to reach them and you can call to schedule a delivery for a time you will be available (or a pick up:smile:

znzngo

O.G.
Sep 14, 2010
You can leave a note for Fedex with your signature to leave the box by your door.
I have done it since I know my neighborhood is pretty safe and they took the sticky note that I left on my door and left my box by my entry way like I instructed :smile:

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
LV always requires a signature, however my last shipment had a note from Fedex that if I signed the note and stuck the note to my front door, that gave them permission to leave it at my doorstep. I can't wait for your reveal!
I find that when the item is under a certain $$ amount, they allow indirect signature, you can leave a note, even ahead of time; I make up my own note with my signature saying they can leave the package. If you look at the tracking, it will tell you whether or not a direct signature is required.

trumanfinn

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
Pa
I've always gotten my shipments REALLY fast!
I ordered my petit noe over the phone on a Friday afternoon...it arrived at my door at 9:30 the next morning!!! Which rather sucked, because I didn't want my husband to know that I'd ordered it, and the box was bigger than me. LOL
I did have to sign for it, I don't think they would have left it.