LV Damier Speedy 25/30 wait list now in effect

1. You can now get on a wait list at your local LV boutique for the Damier Speedy 25 or 30. The SA's are estimating the bags will be about $600 for the 25 and $700 for the 30. The debut date is set for June.

I might be giving Cinci a call to put me down for a 30 :lol:

2. 0o0o0o, i better call the LV store, i hope New Zealand gets them, i really want to see what it looks like!!

3. It seems like there's not a consensus on the price or the release date. In another thread there was some confusion regarding what different sales associates had told customers. $700 or $600 for the 25; February or June. I sure hope you're right about the price, because I like it much better than some of the other estimates!

4. if u already have a few speedies, do u think it's still a good idea to get a damier?......i feel like it'll be a lot more durable and hold its shape better, but i wanted ur opinions on this...i have the speedy 30 in regular MC and the speedy 25 in the monogram cerises......do i really need another?....but then i think to myself it'd be kinda cool to collect different types of speedies.....the MK, etc.......

5. I'm all for it! I have the MC, and I want the Epi for sure. Still not certain about the damier. Lucky you to have a cerises speedy!

6. I want to get one for my mommy!

7. I love the shape of Speedy!!! I just love the shape and won't mind collecting them if I have the money now. I think the damier speedy will be very special.:biggrin:

8. hehehe, ;) you've already started something great, so, i think you should continue! heheheehe!!! :biggrin:

9. I'd love a Damier Speedy 30. June is a good bag-buying time for me. Birthday money, tax return... hmm, it will be a tough decision between the Damier and Epi Speedy in mandarin.

10. Treat yourself and get all three ;) (I'm seriously thinking about it...hehe).

11. i just put my name on the list!

12. That is the same decision I'm trying to make!

13. Why is my LV store saying there's not a waiting list?! :huh:

14. Why would it hold it's shape better? It's still canvas...

I say go for the damier speedy! :amuse: It won't be redundant especially since damier is so different from mono. Plus it's an all-weather bag. Collecting speedies would be cute, I can imagine your future speedy collection now!

15. great!! time to call my LV and put myself on the waiting list. damier speedy 25 here i come.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice