LV damier ribera or bedford??

love_purse

Nov 21, 2006
i really want/need white purses so i was considering white bedford but i like the damier ribera too...but i gotta choose one for late christmas present...or any other suggestions??

Shopaholic Isis

Classic Mono Girl
Jul 6, 2006
I'd go with the Bedford... but in Framboise. However, Vernis is high maintenance!

What size Ribera are you thinking of getting?

kaka28

O.G.
May 21, 2006
i've always loved the damier ribera, so i would go for that instead cos i know the bag needs less maintenance

yeuxhonnetes

Resting B!tch Personality
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
Larnaca, Cyprus
sandrafoo.com
i have a Perle Bedford and i love it; it's so pretty, even though it requires more care than the other lines. if you want a white bag, then get the Bedford

if you're worried about maintenance and durability, then go for the Damier Ribera. be careful though; the Ribera MM is REALLY big, and the Ribera Mini is REALLY small -- they're rather awkward sizes

Oct 29, 2006
I would go for Bedford. In fact I will be getting a Framboise Bedford soon. My store does not have it so they have to get it from store at other provinces.

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
Bay Area, CA
just added a ribera mini into my collection..it is quite small, but it does hold enough for you to go out! very structured too! i'd say it's a bit pricey for the capacity of the bag..but vernis is really high maintenance!

diorlover

Sep 23, 2006
If I'm not mistaken, the new Epi color is vanilla. Why dont you take a look at the new color before buying?