LV Damier Pochette (St. Louis)

1. I love this pochette, but it seems a little to long/big for me (10" L x 6.3" H x 2" W). I'm still debating on whether to bid or not. What do you think? I have several Damier bags, but would like something small so I can carry as a wristlet. I wish they have something just a little smaller.

devoted7

2. Do you have a pic of it?

3. Seems a little big to me as a wristlet. I think the wapity would be a better sized wristlet.

4. [​IMG]

This is the pochette accessoires for the Damier line...it's called Navona. It's $350. The dimensions are:
    8.5" L x 4.7" H x 1.4" W

I bought one to go with my damier speedy. (To hold small things and then throw inside...) Plus it's a second purse for quick trips!;) Hopefully I get it today. :biggrin:

HTH!:smile:

5. ^^^ yep, i have the exact same pochette and i throw it in my new Speedy too... :biggrin:
    I think that pochette is perfect for quick trips....

6. Navona or recoleta are nice..I have recoleta, I personally think it's better than that pochette..

7. Have you looked at the Damier Trousse Makeup bag? That's what I have. It's approx. 5 x 6 x 2 and I use it inside my bag. I take it out on its own as a pouchette. It fits quite a bit for a small bag.

8. thats cute! i'm a fan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice