LV Damier Azur or Coach Legacy Satchel??

maggiesze1

HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
I like both, but I have to pick one! Which one should I get? Any opinions would be appreciated! :smile:

Coach Legacy Leather Satchel
10330_B4WY-1_d2.jpg

LV Damier Azur
attachment.php

Attachments

• lvazur.jpg
    lvazur.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 250
The Coach would be lower-maintenance, and it's one of the few recent Coach bags that I like. I love LV, but I'm not convinced that the Damier line will look great after the vachetta patinas.

Possibly....although they are limited editions. Once they sell, they are gone. :wtf:

Hmmm... the thing with Coach is that the bag is usually sold at department stores that have sales, buying incentives (like Macy's, which sometimes has 20% off everything days for Macy's card holders); maybe you can get the Coach bag using one of the buyer incentives/ gift cards/ etc., and then save up a little more and buy the Damier Azur speedy a little later?

I dont understand the allure of the damier. Its all blahh to me. I like the coach one better in this case. Its vintage looking and very chic, and once its gone, its gone, wheres as soon as the next lv line comes in, you can get the damier online or wherever. Although if you asked an epi vs. coach I wouldn't be able to choose!