LV Cyprus

Wow the cruise really does sound amazing! Is Santorini on your list of Greek Islands? So beautiful!
Oh and Nicosia is about an hours drive from Limassol.

Yes, we do go to Santorini - I have been to Italy before but none of the other stops, if I dont get to LV in Cyprus, Probably in Rome, Athens or Istanbul I'd expect :smile: gotta get an LV souvenir on this trip for sure, since I do our travel arrangements I'm going to do my best to find a flight that will connect us through Paris for a stop over there to see the main store LOL .. here's the cruise itinerary .. I will definitely send you a PM and ask about suggestions on what to do in Cyprus for the day :yes:

Sat, Nov 10
Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy Depart 6:00 PM Sun, Nov 11
Naples/Capri, Italy Docked Arrive 7:00 AM Depart 7:00 PM Mon, Nov 12
At Sea Tue, Nov 13
Santorini, Greece Tendered Arrive 10:00 AM Depart 7:00 PM Wed, Nov 14
Rhodes, Greece Docked Arrive 7:00 AM Depart 5:00 PM Thu, Nov 15
Limassol, Cyprus Docked Arrive 9:00 AM Depart 7:00 PM Fri, Nov 16
At Sea Sat, Nov 17
Alexandria, Egypt Docked Arrive 7:00 AM Depart 10:00 PM Sun, Nov 18
At Sea Mon, Nov 19
Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey Docked Arrive 8:00 AM Tue, Nov 20
Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey Docked Depart 1:00 PM Wed, Nov 21
Istanbul, Turkey Docked Arrive 9:00 AM Thu, Nov 22
Istanbul, Turkey Docked Depart 7:00 PM Fri, Nov 23
At Sea Sat, Nov 24
Athens (Piraeus), Greece Arrive 5:00 AM

ROM_NAP_JTR_RHO_QLI_ALY_ADB_IST_ATH.gif

Vista,

Yeah, what would a trip be without an LV souvenir! I was so bummed last time I was in Paris cause for some reason I didn't buy anything. Regretted it like hell later.
Your itineray is amazing. I've never been to Egypt or Turkey so I'd love to hear about it when you return.
Enjoy the planning!

I drove by today and it seems they are still renovating the shop (MEXX was located there before). They've put up huge barriers so that you can't really see inside :sad: !

Waiting to hear back from Louis Vuitton regarding the opening date.

Hi Vista!
Yeah it's the Cyprus that is near Greece. Do you know which port you will be stopping at? I live in Nicosia and the LV boutique will be in Nicosia! YIPPPEEEE
I noticed you will be/are in Alberta. I'm originally from Toronto, Canada (with Greek background) but moved to Cyprus after meeting my husband :heart: .
Let me know if you need any info on Cyprus.
Take care!

Hi there,

I was wondering when some other person from Cyprus would join the forum in the past year. I was told by the SAs in Athens that it was going to open at the end of March. I haven't been to Nicosia for the past few weeks though. Aby updates?:confused1:

Yay!!! Let us know when you have had a chance to visit! Wow they should have lots of the new items in stock too! Congrats :smile: Thats got to be exciting for you! I'm still on schedule to visit there in November.

I don't know if you heard the bad news bad unfortunately due to the economic crisis the LV boutique in Stasikratous Street, Nicosia, CYPRUS! It's closing on 24th of December, one day after Christmas day...

Too bad, it closed when I started buying my first LV piece...