LV Customer Database / Purchase History

Does anyone know how the LV customer database work? Is it global?

I've bought items while traveling (in UK and France) and in person in the States where they asked for my email and phone number. Do I have a customer profile that includes my purchase history? I also just recently created an online profile, but it doesn't display any of my in-person purchase history.

I'm mostly just curious. I'm hoping to find a good local SA once LV stores re-open and I want to know what they can see about my history with the brand.

I’ve always wondered how accurate it is. I had an SA tell me a few years ago I had several profiles at various different home addresses. She said she would sort and combine them but you never really know. I was especially concerned during recent recall. Do they really know how to contact you?

Database is international. They can see your purchases. Online will only display items you ordered online not items you ordered in person.

I wasn't sure if it's global because when I was Heathrow, the SA couldn't find me in their system. Then in the US, they found multiple people with my name and asked for my phone number and email.

I'm also seeing other threads that stores are limiting certain items to customers with a consistent sales history. So do items I buy in other countries even get counted?

I wasn't sure if it's global because when I was Heathrow, the SA couldn't find me in their system. Then in the US, they found multiple people with my name and asked for my phone number and email.

I'm also seeing other threads that stores are limiting certain items to customers with a consistent sales history. So do items I buy in other countries even get counted?

I’m unfamiliar how easy it is for heathrow sa to find your profile. I also have a profile at heathrow and I believe they just go with that one whenever I buy at heathrow.

i know for sure US sa can see all your accounts by asking for your phone number. I’ve gone to Fifth Ave store client services department and I’ve seen all my accounts popping up on their computer. I know which one is US and which one is Heathrow. Lol.

It is true that if you are a vic (very important client), you will get dibs on stuff before others who doesn’t buy as much. Vic is designated by corporate into your account so no matter how chummy you are with your local store, they can’t designate your account as Vic until you spend enough at LV. I think I read that number somewhere.... I believe you have to spend 30k within two years to be designated as a low level vic. You can ask your sa as they probably would know all the numbers and levels.

It makes sense that you are trying to get all the purchases under one account so you can reach that vic status if that’s what you are looking for. Once you find a reliable sa at your local store, ask him/her if they can make it happen. I’m pretty sure if they put their time into it, they can combine your various accounts.

The reality is having a sa that you are loyal to at your local store, is the easiest way to go as he/she can snatching hard to find things for you with exception like Nigo which is offered to vic by corporate. In this case, because corporate is involved, your sa isn’t likely be able to do anything about that if you are not a vic. But these kind of collection happens rarely so your local sa should be able to get most of the stuff you want. But at the end of the day, it’s really about how much you spend at your local store. When a store has say two hard to find limited edition bags, manager ended up making the call which sa’s client gets the allocation. Often it’ll come down to which clients spends the most with the store or minimally how much “potential” you have as a client if you know what I mean. It’s a business at the end of the day and money talks.

At the end of the day, it really comes down to you deciding what’s more important. Saving money and buy in Europe or butter up your local store so they can track down hard to find bags for you. Your foreign purchases will count towards your vic status if that’s what you are looking for but they will obviously not be helpful if you are looking to get favors from your local store/ sa. It’s a difficult decision for most of us who travel frequently between Europe and US. If you travel to Europe often enough, you may want to stick with an European store sa and build up your relationship there. But do realize that Europe stock level is often lower than US or Asia because they make more profit from higher pricing in US/Asia. So your European sa will have harder time finding a htf bag than say an US sa. Good luck!

The data base is global. BUT it's not all connected in a way that they have all your purchases on one list. I think the lists are broken down by country of purchase.
I only know this because I am located in the US but had to do a repair from an item i bought in Amsterdam. I have purchased items in Rome, Paris, London, Taiwan etc in the past. I assumed that it would be just one purchase history list, but I had to tell him that It was in Europe and then after break it down to the country where they were able to find my item to do the repair.

Reactions: Anotherbagaddict
The data base is global, I called U.K. CS to reserve some bags for me at Heathrow when I was in London, the CS asked whether I have profile at LV, I told her I have it in my country Malaysia. She asked for my email and found my profile . A CA from Heathrow called me and WhatsApp me pictures of many items including fine jewelry. My CA here told me the Heathrow CA saw I have fine jewellery purchase history , that’s why he sent me those pictures

Update: I saw all my purchases history today in one account, listing all in person purchases in US Boutique/Stores, Guam, Italy & France so its global then. U should always update your current home address, email address and esp. phone numbers to your local boutique and should match your info in your online account too.

Reactions: Anotherbagaddict
Yesterday I was at an LV store in my home country. The SA said she couldn't see my purchase history in my profile. My Profile with my details was there but she couldn't see any bag or SLG I've bought. There isn't any chance to get my purchases added again.
I'm a little bit sad and worried - could there be any problem later on with my bags without the registration in my purchase history?