LV Custom Order bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone had a bag made from LV Haute Maroquinerie? If yes, pls share your experience. This is going on in my local boutique and I can't shake the Milaris out of my head.

2. Yes, I had a Lockit made in Paris when the HM program was very new. It was a wonderful experience that I will never forget (my first and only trip to Paris!). The bag is gorgeous and I consider it a real treasure, not only due to the workmanship of the bag, but also the memory of how much fun we had choosing from all the options. There are pictures of my bag and several others posted in the Clubhouse. Good luck deciding. It's definitely an investment piece, but to me so worth it!

3. Several TPFers have done it and the reveals are beautiful! I hope more people chime in! :smile:

4. #4 Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  5. I wonder what the starting price of the items are now- I'm almost afraid to find out- and I said last week my 2nd SC is the last for a little while.

6. For single colour milaris pm it starts around 9k USD, that's normal leather option not exotic. Bi-colour I think it's another 1.5k extra. Will increase depends on what leather combination you have chosen.

7. I had a Milaris made 3 years ago and it's the most stunning bag I've ever had. The whole experience was magical and I can't remind this bag enough.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459019708.833111.jpg

8. Oh that's actually the color I'm eyeing! I think that's the model they have in the store! My SA took a pic and sent it to me. Is that the Blue Canard?

9. They are amazing. You could at least take a look?:graucho:

10. So sorry, I know we are supposed to be ogling the bag, which I totally am, but that desk....so detailed & intricate!!! it's upstaging the bag ;)

11. I haven't even HEARD of this until now! Wow! I want to read up more on it!

12. The room is Louis vuittons house in Paris. I was very lucky to be invited to visit and see where my Milaris was made. Couldn't resist popping my bag down for a pic. It was the only pic Ion my phone.

13. Here's closer pics of my Milaris

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459090406.386679.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459090414.341284.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459090422.244633.jpg

luxemadam likes this.