LV Croissant versus LV Recital? Which evening bag is better?

AshTx.1

O.G.
Nov 16, 2011
So I have been trying to decide which of these little evening bags are better?

I would like to carry something that can hold my keys, driver's license and credit card, maybe a little bit of cash, a small hair brush, lip gloss, eyeliner, and cellphone. Something I can carry on my shoulder when I go out for a late night dinner/dancing/drinks kind of atmosphere.

Which of these bags do you like better? It seems like the Recital is more structured, which I think I might like better, but I'm not sure. The Croissant looks really cute!

The croissant is super cute, but I love my Recital! It's perfect for an evening out or for errands when you want a small bag. I also think the shape is very classic. It was my first preloved purchase, and it has served me well! Good luck deciding!

I have the Recital and I LOVE it! It is perfect for going out and fits on my shoulder great. It holds a zippy compact wallet, lipstick, keys, and cellphone. Would hold more if you had a smaller waller or no wallet at all. Just a cles would be great in it.

I bought mine preloved and at a great deal! Love it and I get lots of compliments. :smile:

Thanks for the feedback! I think the Croissant looks a little more casual than the Recital too, but I really do love both bags. I really wouldn't want to carry a whole wallet in either bag, I would just want my credit card and driver's license, which makes me want to get a cles as well lol.

AshTx.1 said:
Does anyone have any pics of what can fit inside either bag? I tried searching, but couldn't find anything.

I'm out of town without my Recital, or I would take pics for you. Someone had a thread a couple of months back asking if a ZCW would fit in a Recital, and I posted some pics there. I'll see if I can find.

I'm out of town without my Recital, or I would take pics for you. Someone had a thread a couple of months back asking if a ZCW would fit in a Recital, and I posted some pics there. I'll see if I can find.

Just wanted to let you know I did find those pics, thanks! Do you happen to have any more pics of your recital, especially modeling pics?

AshTx.1 said:
Just wanted to let you know I did find those pics, thanks! Do you happen to have any more pics of your recital, especially modeling pics?

I posted some pics when I first got the bag. It's in a thread called pre-loved and perfect. If I were on my computer I'd send you the link, but should be easy to find. Hope that helps! Good luck deciding. I really do love that little bag!