LV Croissant MM

1. So after all the drama of getting the Batignolles, I am not sure I like it all that much. I am thinking of exchanging it for the Croissant. Anyone out there have this bag?

2. Any chance that it will grow on you? I really like not love though the Batignolle. It's a good roomy shape though and at a great price.

3. I used to have the Corissant MM but then I sold it to a friend. I still have the Croissant pochette too. Looove the shape and it sits real comfortably on your shoulder. It held my everday basics that I carry around on a routine basis w/ ease. I got a lot of compliments on it but I just grew out of it if that makes any sense. I get bored with my bags easily and just switched. My friend is still in love w/ it though!:P

4. I like the shape, my sister actualy has this bag. The shape is unique and it seems to stay on her shoulder good, and i have seen her put a ton of stuff in it. I think it looks great on her too. I would go for it!

5. And you don't see alot of people have such a bag, which is GOOD!

6. I am thinking about it. I got a Gucci for Christmas so I am thinking I really do not need a new bag, but I know that if I do not buy it when I have the cash, when I want it I will not have the cash. Plus I am currently feeling like I need a vacation. Just can't decided between Mexico and Hawaii.

7. I think it was the right choice to switch to the Croissant.
    (Y)

8. WOW ~ this is a 2 and half year old thread!

9. Hawaii!! oh i wish i could stay in Maui forever...

10. LoL its funny how so many old threads are resurfacing..

11. Hi I've just decided to get a Croissant MM, I just want to get opinions on it, like how much room or how big the interior is or just general information really... I love it even though there seems to be a number of people who don't like it..

12. This bag is now discontinued.. so it might be tougher to get your hands on it at a store. :sad:

13. The Croissant has a nice shape but it doesn't impress me much. It isn't very common, which is one pro. If you really like it, go for it. :smile:

14. thanks ladies, I'm getting it from a friend and i went for it :smile:

15. I have a Croissant MM it is to small for my needs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice