LV Croissant MM

uafly1

Nov 30, 2005
So after all the drama of getting the Batignolles, I am not sure I like it all that much. I am thinking of exchanging it for the Croissant. Anyone out there have this bag?

uafly1 said:
So after all the drama of getting the Batignolles, I am not sure I like it all that much. I am thinking of exchanging it for the Croissant. Anyone out there have this bag?

I used to have the Corissant MM but then I sold it to a friend. I still have the Croissant pochette too. Looove the shape and it sits real comfortably on your shoulder. It held my everday basics that I carry around on a routine basis w/ ease. I got a lot of compliments on it but I just grew out of it if that makes any sense. I get bored with my bags easily and just switched. My friend is still in love w/ it though!:P

I like the shape, my sister actualy has this bag. The shape is unique and it seems to stay on her shoulder good, and i have seen her put a ton of stuff in it. I think it looks great on her too. I would go for it!

I am thinking about it. I got a Gucci for Christmas so I am thinking I really do not need a new bag, but I know that if I do not buy it when I have the cash, when I want it I will not have the cash. Plus I am currently feeling like I need a vacation. Just can't decided between Mexico and Hawaii.

I am thinking about it. I got a Gucci for Christmas so I am thinking I really do not need a new bag, but I know that if I do not buy it when I have the cash, when I want it I will not have the cash. Plus I am currently feeling like I need a vacation. Just can't decided between Mexico and Hawaii.

Hawaii!! oh i wish i could stay in Maui forever...

Hi I've just decided to get a Croissant MM, I just want to get opinions on it, like how much room or how big the interior is or just general information really... I love it even though there seems to be a number of people who don't like it..

Hi I've just decided to get a Croissant MM, I just want to get opinions on it, like how much room or how big the interior is or just general information really... I love it even though there seems to be a number of people who don't like it..

This bag is now discontinued.. so it might be tougher to get your hands on it at a store. :sad: