?

LV croisette in Damier Ebene or Gucci Marmont small matelassé bag

1. LV croisette in Damier Ebene

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  2. Gucci Marmont small matelassé bag

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  1. Im so torn between LV croisette in Damier Ebene and Gucci Marmont small matelassé bag. My favorite color is brown and the croisette is just so versatile and classy, I love Damier Ebene I have a speedy bandouliere 30 in damier print and I am so inlove with it. Im torn. I love Gucci Marmont small matelasse just the same because its also versatile too and I don't have a black bag yet. Most of my bags are beige or brown color. I want a crossbody bag this time that I can go casual and at the same time evening wear that I can pair with any outfit. Please help me decide. I uploaded pictures and both bags looks great and classy. Help pls!!!!

gucci.jpg LV.jpg
  2. I am not a fan of the Damier print at all so my choice would definitely be the Gucci Camera Bag. Only thing is the strap is quite long.

muchloveche likes this.
  3. I used to like the Gucci Marmont Flap bag in the past but now I feel like that huge GG metal logo will go out of style at some point. Hence my vote goes to the Croisette. I also wanted to get the Croisette late last year but ended up with the Pochette Métis. Love the look of the Croisette still though. :smile:

MoyJoy and muchloveche like this.
  4. Well on the one hand you need a black bag. I luv Gucci but I am not a huge Marmont fan. Just my personal preference. Can you get the croisette then get a black bag later? You do already have a de bag so practically speaking black would make a better choice. I’m just not feeling the marmont. Over hyped.

5. I have the croisette and it is close to the perfect bag for me (the clasp is a bit fidgety though). The size is just right and it has both a handle and cross body option and I really like the tapered shape, feels feminine to me. But given that you don't have a black bag and you already have a DE, I would get the marmont.

6. I used to own croisette but I let that go in the end because of the annoying clasp that I have to go through whenever I wanna take things out! Also the space capacity is really small. I have the Gucci camera bag in small and that is so functional because of the zip closure. And it fits quite a bit! I took it out for travel and it works so fine!

7. Croisette! :loveeyes:
    I think the Marmont trend is over.

Kayceedee88 and paula3boys like this.
  8. Lv croisette!
    Marmont camera bag is too thick