LV croisette in Damier Ebene or Gucci Marmont small matelassé bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

LV croisette in Damier Ebene or Gucci Marmont small matelassé bag

1. LV croisette in Damier Ebene

10 vote(s)
    52.6%
  2. Gucci Marmont small matelassé bag

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  1. Im so torn between LV croisette in Damier Ebene and Gucci Marmont small matelassé bag. My favorite color is brown and the croisette is just so versatile and classy, I love Damier Ebene I have a speedy bandouliere 30 in damier print and I am so inlove with it. Im torn. I love Gucci Marmont small matelasse just the same because its also versatile too and I don't have a black bag yet. Most of my bags are beige or brown color. I want a crossbody bag this time that I can go casual and at the same time evening wear that I can pair with any outfit. Please help me decide. I uploaded pictures and both bags looks great and classy. Help pls!!!!

gucci.jpg LV.jpg
  2. I am not a fan of the Damier print at all so my choice would definitely be the Gucci Camera Bag. Only thing is the strap is quite long.

muchloveche likes this.
  3. I used to like the Gucci Marmont Flap bag in the past but now I feel like that huge GG metal logo will go out of style at some point. Hence my vote goes to the Croisette. I also wanted to get the Croisette late last year but ended up with the Pochette Métis. Love the look of the Croisette still though. :smile:

MoyJoy and muchloveche like this.
  4. Well on the one hand you need a black bag. I luv Gucci but I am not a huge Marmont fan. Just my personal preference. Can you get the croisette then get a black bag later? You do already have a de bag so practically speaking black would make a better choice. I’m just not feeling the marmont. Over hyped.

5. I have the croisette and it is close to the perfect bag for me (the clasp is a bit fidgety though). The size is just right and it has both a handle and cross body option and I really like the tapered shape, feels feminine to me. But given that you don't have a black bag and you already have a DE, I would get the marmont.

6. I used to own croisette but I let that go in the end because of the annoying clasp that I have to go through whenever I wanna take things out! Also the space capacity is really small. I have the Gucci camera bag in small and that is so functional because of the zip closure. And it fits quite a bit! I took it out for travel and it works so fine!

7. Croisette! :loveeyes:
    I think the Marmont trend is over.

Kayceedee88 and paula3boys like this.
  8. Lv croisette!
    Marmont camera bag is too thick