LV Craze - FIRST TIME REVEAL!!! What I got after an appointment??

LVoe all your beautiful graphites!!
congrats...BTW, curious as to what material the white handles are?

Here is the description that came with the bag...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Cool... congratulations.... think we have 3 people now with this bag!!!

btw, the zippers on the white handles should go on top not bottom... it makes the bag easier to carry and not rough on the hands...

I agree, the zippers should be along the top of the handles and not bottom, for three reasons:
1. the white fabric of the zippers get dirty easily from palm-sweat when the zippers are put along the bottom.
2. you end up creating more unsightly creases and stretches to the zippers when they are put along the bottom.
3. easier to carry with zippers on top.

but i guess most important reason is : you need to 'show-off' the beautiful shiny palladium zippers! :yes:

Congratulations! I love love LOVE mine a lot. but you do have to be careful and brave carrying it around. Many people think it is a fake and one Chanel SA thought it is one of their's! :roflmfao:

I agree, the zippers should be along the top of the handles and not bottom, for three reasons:
1. the white fabric of the zippers get dirty easily from palm-sweat when the zippers are put along the bottom.
2. you end up creating more unsightly creases and stretches to the zippers when they are put along the bottom.
3. easier to carry with zippers on top.

but i guess most important reason is : you need to 'show-off' the beautiful shiny palladium zippers! :yes:

Congratulations! I love love LOVE mine a lot. but you do have to be careful and brave carrying it around. Many people think it is a fake and one Chanel SA thought it is one of their's! :roflmfao:

Thanks for the note, I think my SA didn't experience in doing this before. but I am happy!!:tup:

Oh and dont be afraid to carry it! You should be happy and enjoy of what you have!