LV Craze - FIRST TIME REVEAL!!! What I got after an appointment??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!:heart:

Yes, this is LV Craze's first review ever!! I hope it will be fun but apologize if it is not:P

It has been a really longgggg wait, my wish has finally been fullfilled:yahoo:I thought I had to wait until September!! (the official release date in Australia)

I got a call from my lovely SA in Melbourne last Tuesday as she would like to offer me to have a look at the Damier Graphite collection. I was so happy and rush to clear my schedule to make a quick flight to Melbourne (I live in Tassie, where there is no LV botique!:crybaby:) and yes yesterday I did it!...I spent only 1 hour in Melbourne and need to fly back to Hobart coz I got my business meeting in the evening....yes it sound really crazy and tired but it was a great experience:tup::smile:

I guess I have talked tooo much...hehe...I guess its time for a reveal.:heart:

Attached Files:

2. OK....I'm waiting for the reveal!

3. :woohoo:SHOW SHOW!

4. Reveal please!! Can't wait to see what you got :smile:

5. Show, show, show...

6. Where'd she go?

7. Waiting to see...:shrugs:

8. Now that's called a real trip to the LV...lol.

9. :woohoo: Congrats on your new purchases...........
    pics plz.............. lol

10. hellllllooooooo? pics?

11. pics please!!!!:popcorn::rochard:

12. open open open!

13. Wow! This must be something good to fly to the store for! :nuts:

14. Thank you all for your messages!:heart:
    Reveal is coming and coming!:P

Attached Files:

15. Hey Graphite!
    Yes it was...i think..lol...i saw your graphite nearly a month ago and i just could not resist to fly there to have mine!