LV Costco Find!

1. I was checking out a new Costco that just opened up in my area and found this sitting on the table! I've heard of people finding LV at Costco but I've never seen it before.

IMG_3564.JPG IMG_3565.JPG.jpeg IMG_3566.JPG
  2. Congrats!

3. Wow great find!

4. Congratulations! I've heard about Costco doing this before, but I think it's a case of where an individual on behalf of the company goes into LV and buys a few items and then they're re-sold at those opening promotion events. I don't know whether or not LV necessarily agrees, but it would be difficult to slam Costco if they purchased them fairly.

5. NICE!!! Your lucky day!

6. 900 seem like a better price than paying high two grand range. :yes:

My costco have been offering some Designer goods. They sold some Prada bags and Burberry. The rest were contemporary brands. But the oddest part it was not Costco was selling it. It was a supporting third party seller having right to sell inside Costco.

7. Wow! I need to make a trip to Costco.
    xoxo Wendy

8. Great find!

9. That's interesting!! I didn't know it was through another party

10. Congratulations! What a Lucky Day!

11. I don't think that it's through a third party so much as it is Costco, or more specifically an employee/manager, buying a few pieces directly from LV as promotional products. They certainly can't be doing it for a profit though since the tag in the pic is showing $900 when in fact that carrier actually retails for just under $3000 USD.

12. Fantastic find!!

Note to self: Check out grand openings for all new Costcos!

Kidclarke likes this.
  13. Wow, that is amazing! One more reason to love Costco! :heart:

14. Love it- well done to you and Costco!

15. I would have it authenticated. If I remember correctly a few years back Costco had purchased bags through a third party vendor and had sold a couple of fakes.

Tlvover, koolforkatz and Kidclarke like this.