LV Convert (and newbie)...but I want a Pochette Metis

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all,

I'm a recent LV convert thanks to the ever beautiful Pochette Metis. Just wondering what the process is to be put on a waiting list, how long it normally takes, etc. I'm in Toronto if that makes a difference.

As you can guess I'm not a VIP or VIC so would I be pushed to the bottom of the waiting list for the other frequent customers or is it first-come-first-serve?

Thanks in advance!

2. Hi there! The PM was my first LV. I walked into a store mid-week and a sweet SA was able to check nearby stores since it was my birthday. Lucky for me, there was one nearby! It’s not impossible to get, but i think you’ll get it most easily by regularly checking the website and the stalking thread. Good luck!

3. PM was also my first. I was on the list for 5 months, received one that was not well made enough, so I waited and finally got her