LV Contest

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was listening to my local radio station today and they had a contest for a weekend trip to NYC and a $2,000.00 gift certificate for the Louis Vuitton store! I didn't win, but isn't that cool?!?

At first when I heard they were having a LV Givaway, i was thinking- yeah right its probably a fake bag.... but a $2000 gift certificate- that's awesome!

-Stephanie

2. Wow, I wish the radio station I listened to had a contest like that :nuts: I always call in when they have the cash giveaways. Maybe I'll get lucky one day :p

3. That's a great contest! Some dude (if it was a guy) made his girlfriend extremely happy. What better prize can you ask for then a weekend of NYC and designer heaven?

4. Wow! What Radio Station is this? How lucky!

5. awesome, we dont have those contests here :sad:

6. It wouldn't matter if we did have a fab giveaway like this. I'd still never win:sad: V

7. It wouldn't matter if you didn't win, looking at your LV collection would bring a smile to anyone's face ! :amuse: