LV.com or Eluxury.com????

Where's the better online spot to purchase an LV?

• LouisVuitton.com

• Eluxury.com

Results are only viewable after voting.

Towsongrad

Ali'sBagObsession
Apr 4, 2008
Where do most of you all buy your LV's online?
Is one better than the other?
I have never purchased an LV from either but would like to know your experiences with both....
Will make my favorite POLL out of this question!!!!THANKS all!

I have bought LV from Elux since 2001 without problems. However, that may be because those items have been relatively new releases so the chance of getting a returned item was low. I have bought only once through LV.com and no problems there as well. Since I save tax at Elux, I usually by through them if they have what I'm looking for.

Well, there is only going to be one choice soon enough.

Louis Vuitton will be selling exclusively via there website come November.

I personally like shopping on eluxury - I can buy more than just Louis Vuitton from this one website. I always have a code for free shipping and eLuxury is tax free! On top of that, I get 1-2% back from every purchase from eLuxury when I use ******, which is always nice.

i love Elux even though i have one bad experience with the shipping (Fedex's fault). i save on sales tax and i get 3% cashback.

Elux is owned by LVMH, they should still continue selling LVs online.

Well, I've wanted to build up my purchases with LV so I've stuck with louisvuitton.com. I didn't even know that elux was not going to sell LV anymore.

Hi,
Just curious..is there some advantage to building up LV purchases through LV? Do they treat you better or anything like that? I'm curious to know!!! I'm a new LV purchaser!

Hi,
Just curious..is there some advantage to building up LV purchases through LV? Do they treat you better or anything like that? I'm curious to know!!! I'm a new LV purchaser!

I am just about to make a last miute dash to avoid the 17th April price increase - will order form one of these sites but am curious about behavior.

Also when i sample run on louisvuitton.com I dont seem to be charged tax but am in nyc...

Argh the rush!