LV.com or Eluxury.com????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Where's the better online spot to purchase an LV?

1. LouisVuitton.com

2. Eluxury.com

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. not allowed!

2. ^ Also.....some people don't have to pay tax on elux! I do though, cuz I'm in Cali~

3. I prefer elux only because I'm considered VIP and get free upgraded shipping. You have 60 days to do a free exchange and return, whereas with Vuitton.com it's 30 days and you have to ship it with your own money. I've only used Vuitton.com once only because it was an item I couldn't find anywhere else ~ all was ok.

4. Doesn't matter to me, the pieces both come from the same warehouse in Tennessee (and since I'm in CA, I still have to pay tax with elux). :shrugs:

I've never used the LV site, only eluxury.

5. Rodeo and Peace43, thank you both for your helpful info about e-bates.com. I'm in California, so I do have to pay tax through eLux, but saving 3% would definitely help offset some of that.

6. Oh! You're welcome!
    I remember when I was first sent a link to this site I was amazed, as I do most of my shopping on line~ it makes elux, bluefly, and so many other sites extra sweet!:tup:

7. omg this will be amazing since im ordering my agenda reffils now! thanks uhhbunch ! :yahoo: