LV.com MONO NEVERFULL MM IN STOCK!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just saw it in stock - RUN quick if you want one :nuts:

2. Omeegosh! lol

3. This is tooooooooo funny

4. funny, I checked on my order today and asked about the shortage. was told it would be 7 weeks before they get any bags in. now they have some in stock... ummmm I'm starting to smell something fishy here ?

5. the artsy mm was in stock for an hour and a half before it wasn't available anymore! :O

i grabbed it right in time! heard the same story from all NY boutiques including 866 that it will take up to 4-6 weeks for new shipment.. now i'm awaiting for the eva :X

6. #6 Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
    me to....:thinking:

i remember a post today of someone who was desperately searching for one -- just wanted to help :smile:

7. This is ridiculous. Why is LV all of a sudden short on bags?! How am I going to get my EVA?!?!

8. The PAlo Alto (Stanford) shopping mall had the Monogram NF MM in stock on Sunday. Not sure if its still there..

9. I went to the website after reading the title of this thread to check on the Delightful MM, they actually had one in stock so I snatched it right up, as soon as I went back to look it was out of stock again. I'm not sure why the LV site keeps getting these one-sies or two at a time, perhaps they are being returned by an unsatisfied customer, who knows. My advice if you're waiting for a certain bag is to just keep checking especially late at night.

The same time I bought the Delightful I noticed they had the Tivoli GM in stock, of course now it's gone. So I'm just saying don't give up.