LV collections & fakes

I agree.....many probably don't even know the bag is fake. I've learned so much on here about fakes. I feel I'm pretty good at picking them out, but only because I was educated by you all!

My heart would be SO broken. I don't check out collections too often, but I know some posters have started threads to show off their new bag and, unfortunately, they were told after a few "Congrats!" that the bags were fake. Sometimes it would go well, but it was kinda sad to see people say they bought them at boutiques and knew they were real when they weren't.

I've not saw any fake LV's yet, but I have saw fake Chloes (fakes put my name to shame) and a few Hermes, that are actually Vanilla Paris bags (bbag lookalikes) and the user claims to say that it is a real hermes.

I've also too unfortunately had to find out that some of my LV items were fakes.... I ended up selling my fakes to a friend who thought they were real because the rest of my LV collection was. The fake LV ended up being her favorite bag and she wore it a lot! lol I wonder if she ever found out the truth

Yup, I have seen them, but only once or twice. I didn't comment on the thread, nor did I PM them.

andro: Honestly, I'd feel a little guilty and uneasy SELLING them to one of my friends. Do you think she still would have bought it if she knew it was a fake??

I've also too unfortunately had to find out that some of my LV items were fakes.... I ended up selling my fakes to a friend who thought they were real because the rest of my LV collection was. The fake LV ended up being her favorite bag and she wore it a lot! lol I wonder if she ever found out the truth

Honestly - that's just terrible. I hope I never have a "friend" do something like that to me. I usually don't react when I see things, but this post made me cringe.

I've seen a couple but I didn't have the heart to tell them it was a fake since they were so excited and happy about their bags ... I figured someone else will notice and let them know, I just didn't want to have to be the one to bust their bubbles, KWIM.?

I've seen one or two that I've suspected as fake but I wasn't totally sure and wouldn't want to call someone on it unless I was sure.
There are a lot of other people on this board with eyes a lot keener than mine, so I leave it to them.

i think its might happen very rarely bc dont you have to have your showcase approved?? Swanky wouldnt go for that!! lol

no ma'am I would not! LOL!

But alas, Swank isn't an authenticator unless it's painfully obvious. We really rely heavily on you guys using the Report Post icon and letting us handle it. Let us take one for the team. . . that way there's no issue between members, they can just be mad at us.

As usual! LOL!

I assume by 'friend' you mean 'acquaintance'. Not that i'd do it. It's no different to stealing something from someone.