LV collection BEFORE and AFTER tPF!!!

:roflmfao: LOL i'd SO jump in ur bags LV_addict!!! hehehe j/ks!!! 0o0o0o your collection is JUST totally amazing!!!! :love: stuff that dreams are made of!!!
thanks for sharing the new pic!!!

Thank you kindly everyone!!!:love::flowers::kiss:

jm311 and tangle, you guys are making me :lol:!!! I try and rotate as often as I can so none of the bags feel left out.:graucho:

superBag, both Mizis and Manhattan are my next favorites out of my "practical" bags. Le Fab and Fringe bucket take that title in the "fantasy" bags category!:tender:

Faith and Audrey, are you guys sure?!:nuts: Along with all the bags you'll also be stuck with my DH!!! And I am not sure if you'd want that!!!:lol:

Bag Fetish said:
Irene what is the inside of you frange bucket made of? Is it the alcantara lining like the other mc bags ?

Yes, my dear friend, it is alcantra lining. But the color is brighter than white MC alma and speedy.

Attachments

• PICT3931.jpg
    PICT3931.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 30
LV_addict said:
Yes, my dear friend, it is alcantra lining. But the color is brighter than white MC alma and speedy.

Thanks for replying so fast. I see you're hiding her in the sleeping bag, that must be a first for you ?
Its beautiful :love: You're a lucky gal!

Bag Fetish said:
Thanks for replying so fast. I see you're hiding her in the sleeping bag, that must be a first for you ?
Its beautiful :love: You're a lucky gal!

Thank you!!!:love: Right you are!!!:lol: Actually, the bucket, mizi vienna and le fab and the only bags I keep in their dust bags from now on. I had some house guests last week and their daughter kept wondering into my closet and grabbing my bags off the shelves!!! I almost died!!!:hysteric:I am thinking of maybe putting locks on my closet door!!!:lol:

LV_addict said:
Thank you!!!:love: Right you are!!!:lol: Actually, the bucket, mizi vienna and le fab and the only bags I keep in their dust bags from now on. I had some house guests last week and their daughter kept wondering into my closet and grabbing my bags off the shelves!!! I almost died!!!:hysteric:I am thinking of maybe putting locks on my closet door!!!:lol:

OMGosh :wtf: I would have been freaking out. I'm glad your bags are safe, and locks might be a good idea :upsidedown: when little fingers are around.