LV collection BEFORE and AFTER tPF!!!

1. I was cleaning out my closet today and decided to take a group shot of my LV bags as of today.:graucho: Then I found this old pic on my PC (I remember it was my avatar when I first joined tPF) with LV bags I had before I joined tPF.:nuts:

pre-PF.jpg after.jpg
  2. amazing! i like that you have something from each line

3. Nice : )

4. Wow, that's an LV-invasion :nuts:

5. My friend is over right now with her daughter (who is 12). She asked if she could jump in the pile of bags!!!:lol: I said :wtf: !!!:lol:

6. You've been a busy girl

7. Incredible collection! Yep, that's what the Purse Forum will do for you!

8. OMG! envy you... what a nice collection:nuts:

9. You controlled yourself better than I would!:lol:

10. HA HA HA! :heart: Loves It!:heart:
    Your bags look amazing all together, your Mandarin Epi Speedy really stands out, its looks gorgeous!
    Keep up the fabulous work Irene!
    Thanks for posting.
    xxxRosexxx

11. How funny Irene!! I love those family pics. It's like a kid in a candy store!:girlsigh: :love:

12. tell that child to get her priorities straight...its not can i jump in the pile ...its which one can i have ;)

13. LOL! Sometimes children and fashion just don't mix, as much as I love both...I wore my WHITE Theory jacket with a white fox fur collar to work one day, and one of my students started feeling and hugging it...with grubby hands...:wtf:

You have an amazing collection Irene!!! Maybe I'll see you in LV one of these days!

14. ^^^ I HOPE SO!!! Which one do you usually go to?

15. I go to both the store and Holt's on Bloor. Occasionally I make it to the Holt's at Yorkdale too, but not very often as it is a pain to get to from where I live. How about you?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice