LV Clutches-epi pochette segur

1. Can anyone tell me more about the LV clutches or small handbags that are appropriate for formal events or nice evenings out? My mom and I were discussing my handbag collection and we both noted that I don't have any really formal handbags- I do have a mini pochette accessoires, but that's not really enough, as nice as it is. Here's the epi pochette segur, which I like:

[​IMG]

Does anyone have this one? I would get this in black. Also, does anyone know if the handles come off the bag? I'd like to be able to convert it from a purse to a clutch and back, as needed. Thanks for your help!

2. i would love to hear everyone's opinions abt this bag too...

btw, the strap is detachable

3. I was just thinking the same thing, LV does not really have any evening/clutch type of bags, or do they ?

4. The segur is really pretty. I have a Recital that I use for nice evenings out and I love it. :love:

5. That is a beautiful bag - I have an Epi Buci (discontinued) in Red that I just love!

6. The honfleur is an option, too, but someone helpfully suggested that stuff like lip pencils, etc. can fall out. I don't carry things like that around in my clutches, but it's still helpful to know.

What other brands make good clutches?

7. How about the new vernis Lagoon Clutch or a Lexington? That would make a great clutch.

I looove the segur pouch though!! It is stunning in red.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice