LV Clutches-epi pochette segur

Janos614

O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
NYC
Can anyone tell me more about the LV clutches or small handbags that are appropriate for formal events or nice evenings out? My mom and I were discussing my handbag collection and we both noted that I don't have any really formal handbags- I do have a mini pochette accessoires, but that's not really enough, as nice as it is. Here's the epi pochette segur, which I like:

Does anyone have this one? I would get this in black. Also, does anyone know if the handles come off the bag? I'd like to be able to convert it from a purse to a clutch and back, as needed. Thanks for your help!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

YPK

O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
I was just thinking the same thing, LV does not really have any evening/clutch type of bags, or do they ?

loriw

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
That is a beautiful bag - I have an Epi Buci (discontinued) in Red that I just love!

Janos614

O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
NYC
The honfleur is an option, too, but someone helpfully suggested that stuff like lip pencils, etc. can fall out. I don't carry things like that around in my clutches, but it's still helpful to know.

What other brands make good clutches?

LVgirly

Mar 15, 2006
Canada
How about the new vernis Lagoon Clutch or a Lexington? That would make a great clutch.

I looove the segur pouch though!! It is stunning in red.