LV Clutch: Rivets Enveloppe or Toiletry 26?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want a monogram LV clutch and had made up my mind to purchase the Toiletry 26 and carry it as an everyday or night clutch. But then I saw the Rivets Enveloppe and can't really decide which one to pick. Please help!

2. Definitely the rivet, it's meant to be used as a clutch. As for toiletry it's more of a clutch to be used inside your neverfull or keepall. If you want a clutch for nite-out, then go for rivet envelope.

Fi7 likes this.
  3. What about a favorite PM? You can easily remove the strap and use it as a clutch and then use it as a cross body as well other times...

4. +1

5. I own both and love both. I do not use Tp26 as a clutch, but lots of people do. The rivets enveloppe is larger than it looks online, BUT it is not large enough for an every day clutch IMHO. I say that because of the thinness. You can fit several flat items in there, but not too many items with any sort of width (lipstick tubes, keys, etc.) and expect it to close and not look lumpy.

6. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459190919.980469.jpg

Look at how flat it is compared to a wallet and notebook (wish I were home to put stuff in it for you).