LV Cluny BB in Noir not avaliable anymore?

Would you buy the Clunny BB?

• YES!

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • It's nice but I'm in love with another style

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

luantiger

Apr 18, 2018
Hi

I'm so in love with the Cluny BB in noir and have been saving up for it, but I don't see it on the US LV website anymore. Is anyone else finding the same thing? Have they discontinued this style?
AHHHHH!!

I bought a Cluny BB in mono a few months ago and saw a black one, so it was still around then. I also checked that UK site and they have the noir version in stock. Your best chance of finding out is probably to go to your nearest store or call and ask.

Thanks Lorz25!!!

I was just wondering why the website took it down and if they've run out of stock or are rolling back on this item. I went to my LV store and all they have was the Ballerine Pink color. But my heart is set on the Noir, since it looks more classy and professional.

I see the Europe website still has it but USA website don't. :sad:

If you want one, call CS or talk to your SA and get them to locate one for you in a US boutique. It’s better not to wait as Louis Vuitton discontinues bags at a much more rapid rate than they used to ten years ago. They are always making space for new releases. So if you like something: buy now.

If you want one, call CS or talk to your SA and get them to locate one for you in a US boutique. It’s better not to wait as Louis Vuitton discontinues bags at a much more rapid rate than they used to ten years ago. They are always making space for new releases. So if you like something: buy now.

Noted on the discontinue rate. Thanks for the tip!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum