Lv Cluches..

M3RC3D3S

Oct 14, 2008
who has a cluch and what do u wear it with ???im guessing somthing fancy but id like to know hat you guys wear it with and if u ever wear it casual ..it really does seem like ud truely make a statement wearing one.. im ubsessed w. bleu nuit so naturaly it made me open my eyes to the sobe cluch!!???
thank you so much to the helpers :smile:

I have only 2 LV clutches; one is the Mono D'Orsay (I think that is the name - it is a unisex clutch) and the other is the Mono Sofia C.

The first I feel is very casual, the second can go either way. HTH :smile:

I can't comment on the beautiful one you are talking about, I am interested in hearing the replies...

I have damier Eva and mono pochette accessoires and I often use them in particular when I go clubbing or for errands. I like them because they're versatile and great both with casual and more sophisticated looks.
I like Sobe but I'd never get it, it's too flashy for me, I prefer understated accessories!

I have a Mono Beverly clutch - use it mainly for going for (a nice) dinner, it looks fabulous yet understated with an smart casual dress and is quite roomy in size. I think I also used it once with smart jeans and a smart top going out for drinks :drinkup: Actually, thinking about it, I've used my Beverly quite a bit ;) and really love it! It just finishes off an outfit so nicely and I love the front clip. (Also they're not really commonly seen).

*Hmm Princess Pink is thinking its been a while since Beverly has been out, so need to start hinting to DH* :graucho:

I am also a very guilty owner of a Kate clutch; totally gorgeous and has never left the wardrobe since purchase......why? I think its the MC pattern I just can't get used to:wacko:

I have the Pomme Sunset Blvd. I've used it as my "small bag" for work where I use it in conjunction with my NF GM. The SB is definitely my theater clutch. I also use it when I go out since it also has a shoulder strap.

I have a black Montaigne clutch, use it if im going at a nigth at the town, partyes ol. Never use the sholderstrap, looks much beter whitout.

But is thinking about getting a Sobe as well... Maybe a red one:smile:

I have the monogram Pochette Twin GM. It is really versatile as you can use it as a clutch without the strap. I use it in the evenings dressed up or down. It also makes a great little travel document wallet for vacations too.

Okay, I am a believer of wearing anything and everything whenever you want. I am not concerned too much about if it's in season or last year's season or time of day. The only exception is I wouldn't wear a straw purse in the winter. BUT, anything else goes.

So, clutches are worn at all times - dressy or casual and even to the gym - lol.
I don't go clubbing anymore, so wear my stuff whenever I do go somewhere - work, grocery and so on.

I have the Kate Clutch - I wear it when possible..took it to Orlando also. Easy to carry around the parks because of the wrist strap.

I now have the Mara Limelight African Queen Clutch. I just got it from LV yesterday, so I transferred all my stuff into it and took it today to my one and only errand...the vet's to pick up my dog's medicine - lol. I wore capri's and a fitted t-shirt and my beautiful clutch. Colors all coordinated too.

So, I am one to wear all my purses with whatever and I make them work. I get lots of compliments on them everywhere I go. I think it's a matter of wearing it with confidence.

I never thought I am a Clutch person until I bought the Ostrich Lockit clutch just recently. Because it is a dark brown raisin colour and non-shiny like the croc ones, I can choose to wear it smart casual or a little dressy for dinners or cocktail functions.

The Sobe in Blue Nuit is gorgeous. I think it is versatile to be worn smart casual, semi-formal as well as formal.