LV Clochette / Key Bell

Did you have to tell you have an Alma, or they can give/sell one for a Speedy as well?
BTW, why did they refuse to put your initials on it?

Yes, I had to say I'm looking to buy a keybell for my Alma as I lost mine. She said that it is too thin hence they can't stamp it. I didn't want to argue too much as I got it for free.

Updated info for anyone that may need it:

It's a spare part your Local LV sometimes keep on hand. If they don't have it, they can order it. The current price is $70 USD.

Honestly not sure what size Alma. There happened to be one on the counter and they asked if that was the size of mine and I said yes. I have a speedy 25 and it fits perfectly, so I must of got the small clochette . I originally told the SA that was helping me it was for my speedy. The SA ringing me up asked about the Alma.
Hi, is it your clochette length 20cm or 23cm? Because my SA told me that they have 2 size. I want to order mine too (speedy 25). Thank you.

I am wanting to order the Clochette for my Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene however I am having trouble getting a clear straight answer. I called customer service and asked about ordering it and having it sent to me. They can;t have to go into the store. I go into the local store in N.C. told that I can not get one if I do not have a bag that has one on it. I tried to tell them it was a replacement piece for a Alma but was told I needed to bring the piece into the store to verify. I am not sure where else to call or go to ? If there are any suggestions that can help me get one I would really appreciate it.

I am wanting to order the Clochette for my Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene however I am having trouble getting a clear straight answer. I called customer service and asked about ordering it and having it sent to me. They can;t have to go into the store. I go into the local store in N.C. told that I can not get one if I do not have a bag that has one on it. I tried to tell them it was a replacement piece for a Alma but was told I needed to bring the piece into the store to verify. I am not sure where else to call or go to ? If there are any suggestions that can help me get one I would really appreciate it.

You can only get it in store, but some Stores and SAs refuse to sell it, if you don't have a piece which has a chlochette. My suggestion is to ask you personal SA and if you don't have one, just try different SAs and Stores (especially after you have purchased something :smile: ) I never had trouble to get one for free, but I am from Germany which unfortunately won't help you. Good luck!

You can only get it in store, but some Stores and SAs refuse to sell it, if you don't have a piece which has a chlochette. My suggestion is to ask you personal SA and if you don't have one, just try different SAs and Stores (especially after you have purchased something :smile: ) I never had trouble to get one for free, but I am from Germany which unfortunately won't help you. Good luck!
Hi i live in germany i would be happy to know how to get a key bell? Last week i bought a speedy 30 in münchen.. Many thanks

Hi i live in germany i would be happy to know how to get a key bell? Last week i bought a speedy 30 in münchen.. Many thanks

Hey, I'm from Germany/Munich as well. All I did was ask my SA for a keybell. I know that they often refuse to sell them but there are 2 ways which definitely work: you either already have a bag that has a clochette, then you can order it as a replacement part, or you have a personal SA who sells it to you (that's how I do it).
If you have none, I would recommend that you ask for one the next time that you buy something.
To which store in Munich do you go? Keep me updated if you got one. Good Luck!

Hey, I'm from Germany/Munich as well. All I did was ask my SA for a keybell. I know that they often refuse to sell them but there are 2 ways which definitely work: you either already have a bag that has a clochette, then you can order it as a replacement part, or you have a personal SA who sells it to you (that's how I do it).
If you have none, I would recommend that you ask for one the next time that you buy something.
Thank you so much for faster reply ..
I bought my speedy at residenzstraße 2. Yes my SA was very friendly i will try to go munich next week try a luck Thank you again

LG

Here i got even though its a little small but look great

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 796